Friday, December 24, 2010

Silent Night...

It's Christmas morning... 12:38 am to be exact lol. I'm feeling reflective and thankful. It's my first Christmas married and it's my daughter's first Christmas with a father, with presents bought with my own money, with a belief of Santa, and with knowledge of Jesus Christ. I am thankful her young mind absorbs everything and is still pure. So many children grow up way too fast...

The real meaning of Christmas for me is joy. Joy that Jesus was born, joy that I am a mother, joy that my life is happy and constantly teaching me lessons, joy that my marriage is happy, and joy for being alive. I miss my sister so much but I know she would want me to be happy. I just know how she was... She didn't go for a lot of moping and woe is me nonsense.

My focus is still on school. My gpa this semester was a 3.44 and my overall is a 2.42 gpa. My goal is to get as close to a 3.0 as possible before I finish. It's possible. When you believe in God, everything is possible. I'm glad I learned that before it was too late.

I am already planning my New Year's Resolutions but that is another blog. I have a toddler kitchen set to put together with the hubby and a cheesecake to bake. Merry Christmas and God Bless you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment