Friday, November 19, 2010

A new start....

I am giving this blog a make-over! Starting with myself... it's one thing to have an online blog to share with the world about how you feel but there should be a limit to that sharing and I crossed the line. I will say this, I am a mother of one child, she is four and I would like to have another child before I leave this earth. I would prefer to have a pregnancy and all that jazz but life might lead me down the road of adoption, I don't know yet. What I do know is I am a work in progress and I am working on making myself a better person constantly. I do not ever want to feel the need to explain myself ever again so I will ask for respect, if you disagree with anything on my blog feel free to speak out about it but do not assume you know everything about me. This blog is only a small fraction of my everyday life.

I am excited about tomorrow, the kid and I are going with my mom to adopt an angel on the tree for the less fortunate and do some light shopping. It'll be nice, just the girls. Then I am going to watch The Killers with my husband and we're going to relax and enjoy our weekend.

I hope you guys enjoy my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment